24.3.07


Toxic Girl
Aqui va otra chotada de las mias. Me han comentado y con toda la razon que mis dibujos son siempre muy limpios. He querido experimentar haciendo algo mas guarrillo? jaja..no creo que lo consiguiera pero..me gusta lo que salio. ¿Qué opinan?

Here you go another strange thing of mine. I've been told (and it's true) that mu stuff lately is really clean so..I've tried to do somthing..dirty? haha I don't think I achieved the goal but..anyway, I like the result. What do u think?

8 comments:

Xelu said...

Sigues en tu linea, mola como siempre.

Dustin Foust said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have some really nice work. I really like the rabbit animation.

YesLand said...

Gracias Astroguaje! a ver cuando posteas mas astroguajes!! que hay ganas XD

Thanks Dustin! I enjoy your stuff!

Juampa said...

Una auténtica chulada!! y está guay lo de que uno se fuerce a hacer cosas distintas...quzás todos deberíamos hacerlo más.
Me ha encantado este Post.

YesLand said...

Gracias Juanpa!Tengo suerte de que gente como ustedes eche un vistazo de vez en cuando a lo que hago! ^_^ Me siento honrrada,jaja!

Unknown said...

wow some great stuff here! Love the style on this guy! Your animation is great too. Will definately be back

YesLand said...

O_O re..really??? Wow!! Thanks so much! I think you're a genious! I'm really happy to hear that!

RajkO said...

great i like it u used saturated earthish colors that can be seen as dirty colors but still its clean and espetially strong. keep rocking.